EnergySeries Casement Windows
For Optimal Air Infiltration Performance
Every EnergySeries Casement Window is desisgned to provide your home with an attractive finish while delivering unsurpassed energy efficiency. One simple way to add drama to any room is by bringing in more natural light and a larger, more open view of the outdoors. Casement windows can provide your home with a stunning accent that adds value and aesthetic appeal to everything from your living room to a well-designed kitchen.
EnergySeries Casement Windows are covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty*, backed by our 65 years of leadership and excellence in the remodeling industry.
*See printed warranty for details
Features and Benefits
- Beveled exterior sash design enhances installation aesthetics
- Step-down frame with inner compression bulb seal provides a tight seal even during inclement weather conditions
- Stainless steel hardware provides years of trouble-free operation
- Low-profile, single-lever locking handle adds to the ease of operation
- Functional and stylish, the sleek fold away crank handle won’t get caught up in blinds or curtains
- Available in a continuous mainframe with multiple-lite configurations
- Optional Millennium High Performance insulated glass packages available. Consult your Acri window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone
The EnergySeries Casement window is manufacturered by Associated Materials Incorporated, Exclusively for The Acri Company
- Vinyl frame and sasheswill neverchip, peel,crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinylcolor is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Multi-chambered sash and mainframe create insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency.
- Step-down frame with inner compression bulb seal provides a tight seal even during inclement weather conditions.
- Fully fusion-welded sash and mainframe add strength and rigidity. Tough,extra-thick extrusion walls providethe ultimate in durability.
- Insulated glass unit featuring double-strength glass with optimal air space improves energy saving performance year-round.
- PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System maximizes thermal efficiency and the life of the insulated glass unit.
- Beveled exterior sash design enhances installation aesthetics for every architectural style.
- Metal-reinforced operating and locking attachment provides strong, dependable hardware operation.
- Stainless steel hardware ensures years of trouble-free hinge operation.
- Heavy-duty operating hardware allows windows to be cleaned from inside your home while providing smooth reliable operation – even on extra-large window units.
- Millennium High Performance Glass System
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, diamond and prairie grid patterns available along with V-grooved glass
- White, Beige, Soft Maple, Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry interior color options
- White, Beige Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English Red, Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Gray exterior color options
- Optional decorative handles avaialble in Bright Brass, Antique Brass and Brushed Chrome