EnergySeries 5000® Fusion-Welded Vinyl Windows
Ultra-Premium, Custom-Made Windows
There's a unique feeling of confidence that comes from knowing you have chosen EnergySeries Windows from The Acri Company. They are not only beautiful; their heavy-gauge, fusion-welded vinyl sash and mainframe structure makes them incredibly strong and durable. Years of operation and harsh weather won't diminish their quality or performance. And they offer superior resistance to the elements and air and water infiltration.
Our beveled mainframe and sash design creates an elegant exterior appearance. Plus, EnergySeries Windows provides a wide range of design options to complement your home’s interior.
Energy Series Windows help to lower energy costs, provide maintenance-freedom and also increase the property value of your home. And are covered by our impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty.*
*See printed warranty for details
Features and Benefits
- Vinyl frame and sashes made tough and solid using exclusive uPVC flex vinyl that will never chip, peel, crack or warp.
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration
- The multi-chamber design of the Energy Series 5000 Window helps trap dead air to produce an effective insulating barrier
- Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header and sill adds greater protection from the elements
- Heavy-duty SteelForce™ reinforcement is placed within the sashes at the meeting rails to ensure extra protection at this very critical and often used location
- The Intercept Spacer System helps reduce conducted heat loss through the window and is better at retaining insulating gas than many conventional designs
- Triple-barrier weatherstripping between the sash and jamb for superior protection from air and water infiltration
- Full-capture sill channels water to the exterior – keeping your windows free from accumulation of water and debris
- Optional Millennium High Performance Glass System insulated glass packages available. Consult your window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone
Energy Series 5000 Windows
These windows are manufacturered Exclusively by Associated Materials Incorporated for The Acri Company.
- Vinyl frame and sashes will neverchip, peel,crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinylcolor is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Multi-chambered sash and mainframe create insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency.
- Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header and sill adds greater protection from the elements.
- Insulated glass unit featuring double-strength glass with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System maximizes thermal efficiency and the life of the insulated glass unit.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails creates a super-tight seal against air infiltration, providing security,comfort and well-being.
- Steel reinforcement adds strength at the meeting rails.
- Drop-in glazing provides energyef iciency as well as interior aesthetic appeal.
- Full-capture sill enhances protection from the elements.
- Hidden screen track for clean lines and added beauty.
- Exclusive triple lift rails provide strength and stability for easy operation.
Recessed Tilt Latches
Triton™ Locking System
- Millennium High Performance Glass System® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, diamond and prairie grid patterns available along with V-grooved glass
- White, Beige, Soft Maple, Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry interior color options
- White, Beige Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English Red, Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Gray exterior color options
- Full screens available (Full screens are standard on exterior color-finished windows)
- Obscure glass options are also available